Adam’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, employment litigation, business law, and real estate law. Adam has established a track record of success representing individual and corporate clients in a variety of complex commercial, employment, tort, and contractual disputes in state and federal trial and appellate courts, in arbitration and mediation, and in proceedings before administrative agencies. He also represents and provides legal guidance to individuals and corporations on a broad spectrum of business, real estate, and employment issues. Adam has represented clients in the manufacturing, aviation, banking, oil and gas, hospitality, high tech, real estate, construction, and health care industries.
Before entering the legal profession, Adam worked in franchise development and compliance for a leading global real estate franchise company. He has also worked for a publicly traded bank holding company. Adam’s real-world business experience and broad legal knowledge allows him to provide his clients with practical solutions to their legal issues.
- Juris Doctor, 2008, University of Denver Sturm College of Law; Editor, Denver University Law Review
- Bachelor of Arts, 2000, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Member and Associate, Bennington Johnson Biermann & Craigmile, LLC, 2008 -2015
- Timmins LLC, 2015 – present
- Admitted to practice law in Colorado (2008)
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado, and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Colorado and Denver Bar Associations
- Faculty of Federal Advocates
- 2014 Rising Star in Business Litigation